Search This Blog

MARCH BREAK -BACK TO ONTARIO

Back to Ontario for March Break with Peter left behind to 'mind the boat'....stolen from his favourite Johnny Depp movies.
A too quick visit with my kids and grandkids, then back to Bahamas. 
During my absence, Peter became rather Bahamian and forged several friendships.  My taxi driver Hayward from Ocean Reef gave me a full update on all of Peter's comings and goings while I was away.  By the time I arrived at the marina, I knew when and where he had been for 10 days.  Small community here! 
Daddy Jason and Zariah in Bolton

Amma Thai and Zariah


Mommy Rosanna, Zariah and Daddy Jason at their home in Bolton

Computer Whiz  already!

Lunching out with all family.

In Guelph, Aimee jumping for joy to the laughter and delight of Zariah.



Terri treated 'the girls' to Great Wolf Lodge.


Amma and Aimee at Niagara Falls

Mommy Terri and Aimee discover Spring has Sprung in Niagara!




Aimee gets a spa pedicure at Scoops Spa Kids, Great Wolf Lodge.


Entrance to Great Wolf Lodge

Desserts at Great Wolf Lodge!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to say hi from some what sunny ontario. Glad to see all is well just wanted to say high from your friends Big J and Little c and that we miss you and if you like you can email us to talk or share at corey_works@hotmail.com or johngroves72@gmail.com